Seeing so many niggas with Feezys disgusts me. Mostly because 95% of them buy it to front or to look cool. The other 5% either have a real pair that they don’t wanna fuck up, or they think the shoe looks nice and don’t wanna spend $700+ on a pair (I support those people) but if you’re like Cameron Dallas or some ordinary fuckboy and you just wanna front on Snapchat with like $50 Feezys then go jump off a fucking bridge. #love #instagood #instadaily #minecraft #cringe #vine #videogames #meme #dankmemes #debate #trump #xmas #twitch #wrestling #youtube #funny #lol #starwars #csgo #anime #tubeheroes #lgbt #starbucks #fallout4 #isis #blacklivesmatter #usa #putin #lamborghini

Standard
ptmtg posted this picture tagged #xmas to Instagram on May 30, 2016 at 06:02AM.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s